Ask us a Question About Construction

Which CSCS card would I need as a Painter and Decorator, doing both domestic and commercial work ?

asked 6 years ago

1 Answer

It depends on which qualifications and experience you have.
You also need to pass the CSCS Health and Safety Test.

Call our team on 0203 051 1004 and they will be happy to help you.

Related questions