Ask us a Question About Construction

I'm currently studying 6129: Basic Plumbing Studies VRQ L2. Which card would I need now and after my course finish?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

You may be able to apply for the Green JIB Card after you finish your cours. While you are taking the course you can apply for a Red JIB card.

To apply online or get more information about the JIB card, please visit:

Related questions