Ask us a Question About Construction

I am a qualified plumber who has been offered a labouring job which CSCS card will I need?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

Plumbers need to apply for the JIB card. It depends on which qualifications you have, to get a certain CSCS card.
Find out more by visiting:

Related questions