Ask us a Question About Construction

I am plumber NVQ level 2. What kinde of CSCS card do I need to have?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

If you hold NVQ level 2, you will be able to apply for a green JIB card.

For more information about JIB cards, please visit:

Related questions