Ask us a Question About Construction

Could you please let me know the address for where the the health and safety test is conducted in London?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

The central London test center is in Southwark.
To book either call 07398 568290 or visit this website online at

This will certainly fetch you all the information that you need to have for the booking for the right CSCS test that is suited for your job profile.

Related questions