Ask us a Question About Construction

I have a NVQ level 2 in performing engineering operations EAL 500/1448/1 what card do I need ?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

You can apply for a Blue CSCS card. You also must have passed the Health and Safety test.

For more information about CSCS card, please visit:

Related questions