Ask us a Question About Construction

As Security Guard which CSC card do I need to work in a building site?

I have a SIA licence and I would like to work as security Guard in a building site where a CSC Card is required, I would like to know which CSC card do I need?
asked 4 years ago

1 Answer

You will need to apply for a white/grey CRO CSCS card.
As a security guard

Related questions