Ask us a Question About Construction

I have worked as a steel erector for 26 years and have recently become unemployed. How can i get a cscs card ?

I have not got a job to do a NVQ on site assessment so im not sure what to do next
asked 4 years ago

1 Answer

If you register for Nvq then you get a red experience worker card and you find a job and you will be assessed.

Related questions