Ask us a Question About Construction

I have the cscs card from Spain, can I validate my card here or do I have to take the test again?

I did my course and test in health and safety in Spain, can I go anywhere to validate that card, or would I need to take the test again to get my card?
asked 3 years ago

1 Answer

You will need to take a test in the United Kingdom.

Related questions