Ask us a Question About Construction

I have a HNC in building studies what CSCS Card can I get

asked 3 years ago

1 Answer

You need to sit a CITB health and safety test for managers and professionals, once passed you can
apply for Academically qualified person card which is valid for 5 years.

Please call us and a a gent will be able to book your test for you.

Related questions