Ask us a Question About Construction

I have a city and guilds 6129 level 2 in plumbing, but not an NVQ. Which card would I need?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

With a Level 2 NVQ you can get a Blue CSCS Card.

Your City and Guilds certificate needs to be indentured or accompanied with proof of apprenticeship to be equivalent as NVQ

To apply for your Blue CSCS Card, please visit:

Related questions