Ask us a Question About Construction

I Just want to get a CSCS card to work as a laborer, do i need a NVQ 1, and how do i do it?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

If you don’t have an NVQ you can apply for red CSCS card, to apply for a green CSCS card you are required to have an NVQ level 1. You get assessed for an NVQ with us by calling 07398 568290 and speaking with one of our team.
To get more information about the CSCS card, please visit:

Related questions