Ask us a Question About Construction

I have a diploma level 1 & 2 in plastering and NVQ 1 & ICA in brick work. What card do I need?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

If you have the NVQ level 2 you can apply for the blue CSCS card.
To apply or get more information about the blue CSCS card, please visit:

Related questions