Ask us a Question About Construction

Which card do you need for passing the HVACR Domestic Heating and Plumbing Services?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

For plumbing you need to apply for a JIB card.
There are several types of JIB card, each one with their own requirements.

Find out more about the JIB cards, by visiting:

Related questions