Ask us a Question About Construction

I have an ILA grant as I was recently made unemployed but I want to get a green CSCS card, how do I go about it?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

To apply for green CSCS card you need NVQ level 1 or an employer’s recommendation. You also need to pass the CSCS Health & Safety test.

To apply for your green CSCS card or get more information, please visit:

Related questions