Ask us a Question About Construction

What CSCS certificate does a commercial Photographer need for general site access and for working at heights?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

You may need to apply for the visitor’s card (yellow).
You also be required to pass the CSCS Health & Safety Test.
To get some more information, please call our team on 07398 568290.

Related questions