Ask us a Question About Construction

I have a NVQ 2 in carpentry, how do I apply for this card once passed the h+s test?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

If you have an NVQ level 2 and have passed the Health and Safety Test, you will be able to apply for the Blue CSCS card. You can apply by calling our team on 07398 568290.

To apply online or get more information about the blue CSCs card, please visit:

Related questions