Ask us a Question About Construction

I am doing a apprenticeship in plumbling/pipefitting I have passed my test what card should I apply for?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

You should be able to apply for a JIB card.
To find out more about the JIB cards, please visit:

Related questions