Ask us a Question About Construction

I have an ONC in building studies, but no NVQ, if I do an SMSTS can I get a cscs card?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

You still need to pass the CSCS Health and Safety Test before applying for the CSCS card.

To apply online or get more information about the CSCS test, please visit;

Related questions