Ask us a Question About Construction

What is a visitor card?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

The visitor CSCS card (yellow) is for construction site visitors. You need this card to be allowed onto UK construction sites and you don’t practice any sort of construction skill.
You also need to pass the Operative CSCS Health and Safety Test.

To apply online or get more information about the CSCS test, please visit:

Related questions