Ask us a Question About Construction

I am working abroad and have noticed my card is up for renew? What can I do?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

You can renew online by visiting

If you take the CSCS test more than 2 years ago, you may also need to retake the CSCS test.

Related questions