Ask us a Question About Construction

I want to change from green CSCS card to blue. How to do this?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

You need to have an NVQ level 2 (or equivalent qualification) to apply for the blue CSCS card.
If your CSCS test certificate has expired (lasts 2 years), you also need to retake the exam.

To apply online or get more information about the CSCS card, please visit:

Related questions