Ask us a Question About Construction

What CSCS card do I need if I have a level 2 in basic plumbing?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

If you have the NVQ level 2 (or equivalent), you can apply for the blue JIB card.
You also need to pass the CSCS Health and Safety Test.

To apply online or get more information about the JIB card, please visit:

Related questions