Ask us a Question About Construction

We are a fire protection company, we are members of the UK fire association, what cards do we need?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

You may need to get the blue or red CSCS card, depending the qualification and experience you have. You will also need to pass the Operative CSCS Health and Safety Test.

To apply online or get more information about the CSCS cards, please visit:

Related questions