Ask us a Question About Construction

I just finish my NVQ level 2 in Dry Lining. I want to change my green card for a blue one, what is the procedure?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

Yes, to apply for your blue CSCS card, just call our team on 07398 568290 and we will help you with everything you need to get your blue CSCS card.

For more information about the CSCS cards, please visit:

Related questions