Ask us a Question About Construction

I have done my NVQ level 2. Do I need a CSCS card?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

Most construction sites require the CSCS card. With the NVQ level 2 you should be able to apply for the blue CSCS card.

To apply online or get more information about the CSCS cards, please visit:

Related questions