Ask us a Question About Construction

Hi I am a Gas safe and oftec plumber. What card should I apply for to work on sites

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

You should be able to apply for the JIB card.

To apply online and find out, which JIB card is the right one for you, please visit:

Related questions