Ask us a Question About Construction

Pipefitting/Welding (HVACR) is my test type, so what kind of revision book do I need and is the DVD helpful?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

You should take the official CSCS Health, Safety & Environment for Operatives and Specialists. The DVD is really helpful, because you can take a mock CSCS test and check your score in the end of the test in a simple way. The DVD is also available in others voiceover languages, if you need it.

You can buy the revision material by calling now on 07398 568290 or if you prefer, visiting:

Related questions