Ask us a Question About Construction

Do I need an NVQ to apply for a card as a labourer?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

Not always, if you have an employer’s recommendation letter, you can apply for the green CSCS card. You also need to pass the CSCS Health, Safety & Environment Test.

To apply online or get more information about the CSCS card, please visit:

Related questions