Ask us a Question About Construction

I'm a city and guilds level 3 plumber. Which card am I eligible for?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

You should be able to get the blue JIB card. You also need to pass the Health, Safety and Environment test.

Your City and Guilds certificate needs to be indentured or accompanied with proof of apprenticeship.

To apply online or get more information about the JIB cards, please visit:

Related questions