Ask us a Question About Construction

I have an old J.I.B. card that expired in May 2007. Can I get a CSCS card?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

You can renew your old JIB card, but you need to retake the Health, Safety and Environment Test.

To renew your JIB card, please call our team on 07398 568290 or if you prefer, visit:

Related questions