Ask us a Question About Construction

I'm a student, don`t have the Yellow Card or the NI (yet), I want to take the CSCS test. How can I do that?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

If you don’t have national insurance number, we can book your test with a temporary one. To apply for your CSCS test and card, please call our team on 07398 568290.

For more information about the CSCS card, please visit:

Related questions