Ask us a Question About Construction

I am city and guild plumber, what test do I need to do?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

Plumbers need to take the Plumbing or Gas/Heating
Plumbing Services (HAPS) Test and can get a JIB card.

To find out which is the right JIB card, please visit:

Related questions