Ask us a Question About Construction

I have passed traffic marshal course, which type of CSCS card do I need to work and how do I get it?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

This course is not equivalent to any NVQ level. If you don’t have any NVQs you may able to apply for the green CSCS card. or the white/grey (Construction Related Occupations)  CSCS   car depending on your trade and role.  You also need to pass the Operatives Health, Safety & Environment test.

To apply online or get more information about the CSCS card, please visit:

Related questions